Our research group focuses on the following areas:
- Computer Network Architecture: Performance Optimization, Management Optimization
- Distributed System: Big Data, AI Systems.
Our research combines industrial experience, practical requirements and the CS
theoretical foundation, and aims to deliver solid information infrastructure systems. Our recent work "ATP: In-network Aggregation for Multi-tenant Learning" got the NSDI'21 best paper award (first time in China!). Group members also get good opportunities in the academia and industry (refer to the alumni in the homepage).
Now we are recruiting graduate students, postdoctoral students, and interns.
Mastering one of the following skills is required:
- Solid mathematical/algorithmic foundation
- Mastering at least one language in Linux environment
- Being familiar with one or more areas in CS, e.g., computer networks,
distributed systems, operating systems, cryptography, artificial intelligence.
The following skills are a plus:
- Knowing the most advanced technologies in computer networks, e.g., SDN, NFV, P4.
- Mastering technologies in high performance computing, e.g., GPU, RDMA.
- Knowing recent technologies in AI and machine learning, e.g., Tensorflow.
- Send your application and CV to the email in the homepage