IIIS, Tsinghua University
I got my Ph.D. from Computer Sciences Department in the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2015.
My research interest is in Networked Systems.
- I am recruiting Ph.D./master/postdoctoral/intern students.
You are welcome to join us (EN,
- A weekly networked system seminar is organized by our group.
Students and colleagues are welcome to join.
- 09/2020: NFD symbolic executor accepted by MASCOTS2020
- 04/2020: T2DNS accepted by ICCCN2020
- 01/2020: NFReducer accepted by SOSR 2020
- 10/2019: Give a talk about NF DevOps
- 08/2019: FSMExtractor accepted by FEAST 2019
- 08/2019: Sphinx accepted by IPCCC 2019, win the best paper runner-up!
- 03/2019: SpeedyBox accepted by ICDCS 2019
- 12/2018: Alembic accepted by NSDI 2019
- 11/2018: Give a talk at 21CCC (MSRA 20th Anniversary)
- 07/2018: TUS accepted by APSys 2018
- 04/2018: 2 papers accepted by IWQoS 2018
- 11/2017: win MSRA Collaborative Research Award
- Network Function Virtualization: NF Development Framework, NF Program Optimization
- Data-Driven Network Management: Mobile App download optimization, Network Switch Failure Diagnosis
- Network Security: Trusted Environment Execution based Network Services
- Network Diagnostics: MPA, PerfSight, VND
- SDN and NFV: TUS, P5, NFactor
- Network Management: Janus, SLA-Verifier, SecondNet, DAC
- Performance Optimization: DEM, ATCP
- Mobile Networks: PRAN, SoftMoW
- Internet: XIA
- Security: BigSecurity
Current Semester: Fundamentals of Cryptography
- Fundamentals of Cryptography, F2017, F2018, F2019
- Security Technologies in Cyberspace, S2018, S2019
- Technical Program Committee
- SIGCOMM'20 Poster and Demo, TPC member
- SIGCOMM'19 Poster and Demo, TPC member
- ANCS'19, TPC member
- ANCS'18, TPC member
- Hot-IoT'16, TPC member
- Transaction on Networking, reviewer
- Transacion on Network and Service Management, reviewer
- Internet Computing, reviewer
- Organizing Committee
- SIGMETRICS'21, local management chair
- SOSR'20, publication chair
- SIGCOMM'19, registration chair
- SOSR'19, publicity chair
- APNet'18, local management chair
- SOSR'17, travel grant chair
- Student Service